Welcome to the privacy and data processing page for Giorgianni Law. The website is owned by Studio Legale Giorgianni.
We collect data in the following ways:
- Information provided by the user when registering on our website www.www.studiolegalegiorgianni.it to get access to our services. When creating an account, personal information necessary for the delivery of the services is requested, like: name, surname, social security/ tax identification number, home address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Data collected through requests to be recontacted, forms sent to request information, forms to subscribe to the newsletter, through the chat service used to request assistance and/or other messaging or communication services.
- Information given when posting a comment in our blog or when giving a review related to one of our services.
- Data collected through use of social media, to share information with social media sites.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
- We mainly use the data collected to offer services requested online, or by telephone or e-mail.
- The data collected, including the IP address, are stored on our servers. The information remains stored for as long as is necessary for tax, legal and safety reasons, relative to the client as well as Studio Legale Giorgianni. However, the user can request at any time the complete removal, modification, correction and transfer of any information, within the limits and in compliance with current legislation.
- To send marketing e-mails or newsletters for which users have given their consent, and which can be revoked or modified at any time.
- To contact users via e-mail or by ordinary mail to offer discounts or special offers, to inform them about opinions related to our services shared through surveys and reviews.
- To contact users regarding issues with their account. Users may be contacted by telephone, e-mail, ordinary mail, SMS, etc.
- To prevent, detect or investigate fraud, safety and potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- For any other reason necessary to conclude and execute a contract with the client and to guarantee safety and respect of current regulations.
Data collected is not sold to third parties.
All information collected is used within our facility for the above stated reasons. Data may be processed manually or through use of telematic tools. For certain types of services, Studio Legale Giorgianni might rely on the collaboration of a third-party company. Third parties with which information could be shared include accountants and firms who advise our company when needed. Data collected could be shared with judicial authorities if requested by the data controller.
HOSTING, WEB PLATFORM and PLUGINS
Kinsta LTD : The company that provides the hosting platform for our website pages, through use of Google Cloud Platform and CDN technology.
WordPress is the program used to build the Giorgianni Law website.
Askimet Anti Spam is the application we use to filter spam comments in our website.
Sucuri Security is the application we use to guarantee the safety of our website pages.
Tidio LLC is the company that provides our chat service.
Whatsapp is the messaging and call application through which users can contact us.
Google Font, is the service provided by Google Inc. that aides with the management and visualization of type.
Cookiebot is the company used to manage cookies and the relative policy.
MAIL, CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT AND BILLING
We use the services provided by G Suite by Google Cloud of Google Inc. E-mils are sent and received through the Gmail application. Files and documents are saved through Google Drive and are processed using the tools provided in G Suite.
MadBit Entertainment Srl is the company that provides software, including the cloud-based environment, used for the processing and management of client billing.
WEBSITE USAGE DATA
To guarantee and improve use of our website, we use Google Analytics 4 , provided by Google Inc. It is an application that allows us to collect data related to how our website is used. Personal data can be used by Google to contextualize and personalize advertisements from its own advertising network and adapt them to customer requirements.
Through the following link Google provides the browser attachment that can be used to disactivate Google Analytics.
Google Tag Manager is a Google Inc service that allows the management of tags.
Google Ads analyses conversations in order to optimize Google Ads campaigns.
The user can accept or decline the cookies by using their personal browser settings and can also delete those installed in the past. Please Note: by blocking or partially blocking technical cookies, the functionality of the site may be compromised. Based on the browser used, further information related to cookie management can be found at: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Edge.
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679), the European Union has updated the existing legislation related to data processing and has significantly improved user rights. Provided that the regulation allows the user to revoke and modify consent at any time, users have the right to:
- request the correction of data if it is incorrect or incomplete, in accordance with art,16 of the EU Regulation;
- request the deletion of all personal data, right to cancellation or so-called right to be forgotten, art. 17 of the EU Regulation;
- access all personal data, right of access of the interested party, article 15 of the EU Regulation;
- request and receive the transfer of all personal data, right to data portability article 20 of the Regulation.
- In the above-mentioned cases and according to all other community and national legislation, the owner agrees to reply to requests as quickly as possible. For all requests, for the purposes of exercising the rights listed above, please contact the data controller at one of the addresses indicated below. Studio Legale Giorgianni will contact the user as soon as possible (usually within 48 hours).
The data controller is Avv. Antonino Giorgianni, P.IVA 03346510831, Via Lenzia n. 5, 98122 Messina (IT).
For information or clarification, the data controller can be contacted by ordinary mail at the above-mentioned address or at the following e-mail addresses email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org .
The safety of our users is top priority. That is the reason for our constant commitment to abide by international, community and national regulations related to data protection. Our website uses https protocol and SSL certification, allowing us to exchange data securely.
The Google Cloud Platform is used to ensure the safety of all data. In relation to this aspect, we would like to specify that the server that hosts our website is located in Frankfurt (Germany). G Suite also uses Google Cloud Platform technology.
Please note that this policy may be subject to change, therefore we invite you to regularly visit this page. For further information please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com