Your Trusted Italian Lawyers in Italy
Discover our services
Request a free consultation
Guaranteed answer within 60 minutes
Years of experience
Your Trusted Italian Lawyers in Italy
Are you looking for an Italian lawyer in Italy? Welcome to Studio Legale Giorgianni. We are an Italian law firm based in Italy that has been working in the field of civil law for more than 15 years. We assist Clients nationwide.
When choosing the right Italian lawyer, you need more than just a legal professional; you need a dedicated partner who understands your unique needs.
Here are a few reasons why Clients choose us:
- More than 15 years of experience: the Italian lawyers in our team have more than 15 years of experience and have handled more than 2000 cases.
- National services: we operate throughout the Italian territory. Our law firm operates throughout Italy and before all Italian courts.
- Multilingual Team: communication is key in any legal proceeding. Our team of Italian lawyers speak both English and Italian fluently.
- Wide Range of legal services: whether you require assistance with Italian business law, Italian family law, Italian citizenship law, personal injury, Italian inheritance law, debt collection, or real estate transactions, our Italian lawyers offer a comprehensive range of legal services tailored to your needs.
Choosing our Italian law firm, you get more than legal representation. You get a team that is committed to guiding you through every step of your legal journey in Italy.
Our Italian lawyers offer assistance in the following areas:
Italian inheritance law
How can an Italian inheritance lawyer help you?
- Heredity succession planning and distribution of assets among heirs;
- Drafting of wills, where the beneficiaries and the rules for the distribution of assets are specified;
- Resolution of disputes or disputes concerning the heredity;
- Assistance to heirs and protection of their rights.
Italian family law
How can an Italian family lawyer help you?
- Divorce and separation: management of all legal issues related to the division of assets, custody of children, determination of alimony and maintenance;
- Child Custody: Assisting parents in establishing custody arrangements in the best interest of the children involved;
- Adoption: assisting the family during the adoption process ensuring compliance with the law and procedures necessary to complete the process;
- Marriage and Civil Unions: legal advice on marriage and civil union laws;
- Family mediation for solving disputes and reaching consensual agreements.
Italian property law
How can an Italian property lawyer help you?
- Purchase and sale of property: legal assistance to the Client throughout the purchase and sale procedure, including the review of contracts, the negotiation of clauses and the closing of the real estate transaction;
- Real estate contracts: drafting and revision of real estate contracts, such as lease, rental, sale, loan, leasing contracts;
How can an Italian personal injuries lawyer help you?
- Assisting the Client in claim for personal injury damages caused by: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, boat accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents.
- The consultancy includes the evaluation of the case, calculation of the damages suffered, the collection of the evidence necessary to prove the liability of the injurer.
How can an Italian business lawyer help you?
- Starting a business in Italy: an Italian business lawyer can help the Client to start a business in Italy, explain to the Client the different types of business entities and help in choosing the most appropriate type.
- Drafting and reviewing contract: an Italian business lawyer prepares and reviews various agreements and contracts such as lease agreements, supplier contracts, employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and more.
- Dispute resolution and litigation: when disputes arise, an Italian business lawyer can negotiate on behalf of the business and represent the business in court if necessary.
How an Italian lawyer specialized in debt collection can help you?
- The law firm provides consultancy and legal assistance for out the court and court debt collection throughout the national territory before all Italian courts.
Italian citizenship by descent
How can an Italian citizenship lawyer help you?
- Evaluating if the Client is eligible to obtain the Italian citizenship by descent.
- Research and legalization of Italian ancestry certificate.
- Judicial appeal to get the recognition of Italian citizenship.